Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Journey Wit "F-A"

MORE than suffering or questioning god for this misery ,its more comfortable 2 accept it & find ways 2 overcum the problems 2 lead a better life.
Its nt dat easy it was like a horrible night mare I ever had, which would leave me paralyized very soon & I had no choice ,I was a healthy baby & njoyed my skool life & with gr8 ambitions I went 2 my college ,but every thing shattered one day, that was the day when I was diagnosed wit Fredrick’s ataxia. day by day i discoverd i was growing weak with more complication,very soon i learnt i could not walk properly & things were bcoming more worse wit tym.i had no idea where would i land in few years, "why me" was only thing runnig in my mind but there was no answer. dipressed at tymes not knowing y life is playing so badly with me, It took lot of tym & courage 2 move on .It was possible coz of support & encouragement 4rm my parents ,family& frends that iam alive 2day.It took 6 long yrs 4 me 2 b normal .I was fed up seeing sum 20 doctors 4 a possible cure but all in vein..

The word healthy holds a very complicated defination. but i feel im healthy with a strog will power,positivity & hope.i may be foolish but i feel this suffering will end soon & A MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN................

No comments:

Post a Comment